Real Time Rating Engineer
About the job:
- We are in search for a person who will join our international team in Tele2 Shared Operations that is supporting operations for the whole Tele2 Group.
- Function includes working with various real time rating platforms.
- You will be based in Latvia and the job will require occasional travels to other Tele2 offices in Europe.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a real time rating operations engineer you will be working with various platforms that Tele2 has in its footprint.
- You will, amongst other things, be responsible for daily operations and system maintenance.
- Advanced troubleshooting? Yes! Testing of services and new software? Got you covered.
- Perform updates/upgrades, discuss with vendors and be part of on-call service. All there for you.
- Be there for the rest of the organization when it comes to real time rating matters? That as well. Basically, anything and all when it comes to real time rating.
Who are you?
- You have minimum 5 years of technical telecom experience.
- A big plus is working experience with real time rating platforms. You have good understanding of mobile network topology and TCP/IP.
- You are proactive and with hands on approach.
- You have excellent communication skills and dare to take decisions and initiatives.
- Unix/Linux skills and programing mind-set are also big here.
To fit in at Tele2, you’re a challenger – bold and unconventional. You work hard to find new solutions and get things done. You react fast, move fast, and make quick decisions. You are open-minded and hate bureaucracy. What makes you tick is a fast-paced atmosphere of team spirit, straight communication – and fun. Just like us, you see change as the only constant.
If You are interested in this job opportunity, please send your Personal Letter and CV in English at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org