IT systems support specialist
Your main duties will be:
- Perform daily maintenance tasks, allowing smooth running of systems, prevent problems from occurring.
- Make configuration changes to the system
- Perform detailed technical investigation and troubleshooting
- Support of Nokia, Huawei and Ericsson telecommunication systems
This vacancy is for you if you have:
- higher education;
- practical experience Linux OS server environment;
- experience in programming (Shell scripting, Perl, Java or any other) is considered as great merit;
- great work capacity and ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment;
- logical and structured personality;
- fluent Latvian and English language skills;
- interest to learn new things.
Working with us you will get:
- interesting and responsible work in international company;
- qualification appropriate salary;
- dynamic and value- based company culture;
- friendly, professional and ready to help colleagues in an international environment;
- all social guarantees and health insurance.
If You are interested in this job opportunity, please send your Personal Letter and CV in English at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org till 26.01.2018
N.B. Thank you for your application. If you don’t receive an invitation to interview within 2 weeks after the deadline, you can consider that your application didn’t qualify.